We want you to be truly delighted with your lab-grown diamond purchase and stand behind every item we sell. However, if you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product/s within 30 days, for a full refund or exchange. No questions asked!
To return an item, the product must be in its original condition- new and unworn. Please ensure you:
- Contact Eco lab diamonds.
- Let us know that you wish to return all or part of your order.
- Take your order to the nearest post office and use platinum express to post. Make sure you keep your tracking number.
- Your order should be received by our office within approximately two business days (not including weekends or public holidays).
- All refunds are processed within two weeks, in the form of bank transfer.
- Any and all items returned to us for a refund or exchange must be received in as new condition- i.e. unworn and undamaged. Should there be any items showing signs of wear or alteration by a jeweller other than Eco Lab diamonds, we will not be able to accept the return.
- Please ensure any loose diamonds are accompanied by the original laboratory grading report, or a $150 fee will be added to replace the certificate.
- Please make sure that you order the correct ring size at the time of purchase as we cannot resize full diamond eternity bands or tension rings, as they would need to be completely re-crafted. If you need assistance identifying your ring size prior to purchase, please use our handy ring sizer or contact the Eco lab diamonds team.
At Eco Lab Diamonds, we value our customers and are committed to ensuring the quality of each purchase.
With an excess of 20 years experience in the diamond industry, we stand behind every product we sell and ensure that all items posted are free from any manufacturing defects. All items of jewellery are manufactured using the highest quality materials and each item is inspected prior to shipment.
Should you require repairs or maintenance of your Eco Lab Diamonds jewellery, please feel free to get in touch as we offer a lifetime guarantee and will repair and maintain your jewellery for a lifetime.
If you require any other jewellery services that are not covered under our lifetime warranty, you are welcome to get in touch and send your jewellery back to our office to be evaluated.
Once inspected, we will notify you of any further charges prior to undertaking any work to service your jewellery.